Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Advanced Euro Truck Simulator

Antworten im Thema: 5 » Der letzte Beitrag (26. November 2014, 21:59) ist von KingScania.

Docus Dachs

Gliederzug-Fahrer

• »Docus Dachs« ist männlich
  • »Docus Dachs« ist der Autor dieses Themas

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 21. April 2012, 17:29

Advanced Euro Truck Simulator

Liebe Trucksim Fans und Leser,

zuerst muss ich mal sagen, das ich dieses Forum sehr toll find. Es gibt gute Modder, Skinner und Map Bauer, und viele schone, nette Leute. Deshalb habe ich entschieden, um hier mein Map Projekt zu platzen.

Ich werde uberrascht wenn ich sah, das es mehrere Wegen gibt, um Maps zu bauen. Zuerst dachte ich, das man nur mit den Modelle aus ETS bauen konnte. Danach fand ich den Weg, um selbst Modelle zu bauen und hinzufugen im Editor. Und jetzt, das schonste von allen, ein ganz neue Methode um Europa bis im Detail zu bauen. Diese Technik braucht aber viel Zeit und Geduld, aber das Resultat ist immer schon!

Ich sage nicht das ich alles uber den Map Editor weisse, oder das ich den beste bin. Jede man wer Maps bauen kann, ist gut! Behalte diese Satz immer, dann kann niemand sagen, das dein Maps nicht schon sein oder nicht realistisch. Jede Map Bauer, Einsteiger oder Profi, respektiere ich.

Am letzten woll ich noch Informationen uber die Map geben. Es handelt sich um ein ganz neue Map fur ETS mit sehr realistische nachbau von Europa. Ich bin heute angefangen im Tsjechien, mit ein OMV Tankstelle.

Noch etwas wichtigs: Wie bei den Creative Map bitte KEIN Nachrichte platzen, dann soll das Topic uebersichtlich bleiben. Naturlich kann man immer Bedanken.

Translation:

Dear Truck simulator fan and reader,

The first thing I want to say, is that I find this forum really great. There are good modders, skinners and map builders, and they are very nice and have a good attitude. Therefore I decided to show my map project at this forum, and here alone.

I was surprised when I came to know that there are many ways to build maps for ETS. First I thought you only could build maps with the standard models from ETS, then I learned how to add models, and finally learned myself different ways on building maps. You need to be very creative though to think of such things, because it was not an easy task for me to do. But not only the thinking and trying is time demanding. Building the map also takes its time and patience, but on the other hand you get beautiful results!

I am not telling you right now that I know everything about map building and the Map Editor, or that I am the best Map builder that ever lived. That's up to you guys to decide. I have respect for everyone's map editor work, it is still a time demanding and sometimes difficult task. Remember this rule always:
You need to have fun in what you do and not feel obliged to others. That is what you can tell someone when they are saying bad things about your map. Who can take away the fun of building a map, even if the result isn't as realistic as everyone wants?

Of course I want to give some info about the map; it is a completely new map for ETS with a very realistic image of Europe, which makes you remember when you are on the road: 'I was there too in ETS!'. I hope I can give you this feeling guys when you see the pictures, since I am not sure I will release the map for some reasons.

Other important stuff: Just like the topic of the Creative Map by Schiene, please post no comments. This is to keep the topic clear and that I have enough space for upcoming screenshots. You can always use the Bedankomat, I appreciate that.

Anyway, I talked enough for now. I hope you like the screens and what I am building.

MfG, Regards
Docus Dachs / Trucker95 / Walter ;)

Ich woll immer hilfen, aber bitte hoflich sein beim fragen

Docus Dachs

Gliederzug-Fahrer

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 26. April 2012, 08:03

Hallo alle,

Wie als viele Arbeit viel Zeit kostet, kostet diese 'Map Bau' auch viel Zeit. Gestern war ich beschaftigt mit Modelle basteln, Collision hinzufugen und alle MAT Datei einstellen. Diesen Sachen kosten viel Zeit, jenoch mehr als die Map Bau. Darum sage ich jetzt, das es nicht heute Tag Bilder des Maps gibt, aber auch Bilder von neue Map Modelle und andere Sachen, auf welchen ich wie viel Spass hab an wie die Map.

Trotzdem woll ich jedermann danken, die mir bedankt hat. Es zeigt, das es im dieses Forum wirklich viele Profis und nette Leute gibt. Darum werde ich auch den Moderatoren, Administratoren und alle andere Menschen, die etwas zu tun haben mit TS24, sehr bedanken fur alle Arbeit und Zeit die sie in dieses Forum machen.

Translation:

Dear reader,

As all things take their time, it also takes time to build such a detailed and advanced map. Not only the building of the map takes time, but also the creation of map models, fixing of MAT files and also creating different 'looks' for trailers and trucks. Therefore I can say that not everyday this topic will be updated with lots of new screens, since it takes an enormous amount of time before you really have something 'screenshot-worthy'. I think the most important part of all this stuff is that I enjoy model as well as map making. As I said before, fun is the most important part.

On the other hand I would like to thank everyone who used the Bedankomat; it states that many people have actually read my big story in the previous post, and that makes me feel happy and appreciated. It shows that this forum is populated by many nice and good people, and therefore I would like to thank all the staff of TS24 as well for all the work they have done for this forum.

Hier noch mal ein paar neue Map Modelle / Some new map models:

MfG, Trucker95
MfG, Regards

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Docus Dachs« (26. April 2012, 09:33)

Es haben sich bereits 23 registrierte Benutzer bedankt.

Freitag, 27. April 2012, 11:44

Very nice work ! I like it :) :)

Docus Dachs

Gliederzug-Fahrer

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 27. April 2012, 11:56

Hi Alex,

For this time it is OK you post something, but please don't post in the future. It is not because I dont like posts, but I want to keep the topic clear ;-)

Anyway, thanks a lot for liking my work. Next time you may thank me by using the 'Bedankomat', you can find this button underneath the post, and click on 'Bedanken', that will be good as well :-)

For moderator:

Spoiler Spoiler

Dont delete alex17's post, I explained him how to use the Bedankomat, and I appreciate it when people like my works. It is also his first post, so just give him one chance.

For all others: Please use the Bedankomat instead of posting, I appreciate that too ;-). On my other projects you may comment, but for the reason I mentioned above I prefer no posts here. I hope you understand, and remember it is not because I want no opinions, because I like them :-)

Walter
MfG, Regards

Es haben sich bereits 7 registrierte Benutzer bedankt.

Benutzer, die sich für diesen Beitrag bedankt haben:

21Seconds, Actros Trucker, AustrianTrucker, coloniadenoche, ETS2-fan, Stocki, Vabis

tibor82

Sprinter-Fahrer

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 26. November 2014, 21:53

download

Helo
How to download?

KingScania

King of the Road

• »KingScania« ist männlich
  • »KingScania« ist ein verifizierter Benutzer

Game: Euro Truck Simulator 2

GV: 1.22.4.2s

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 26. November 2014, 21:59

Hello.
I think this was never really fully completed.

MfG KingScania :)

Social Bookmarks

Counter:

Hits heute: 41 910 | Hits gestern: 92 978 | Hits Tagesrekord: 353 247 | Hits gesamt: 221 420 180 | Hits pro Tag: 46 791,57

Klicks heute: 68 811 | Klicks gestern: 147 821 | Klicks Tagesrekord: 756 082 | Klicks gesamt: 735 586 454 | Klicks pro Tag: 155 447,66 | Gezählt seit: 3. Mai 2011, 07:40

Ungelesene Beiträge Unbeantwortete Themen Themen der letzten 24 Stunden

Euro Truck Simulator,Euro Truck Simulator 2,German Truck Simulator,Forum,Community,Downloads,Support,Euro Trucksimulator,Euro Trucksimulator 2,German Trucksimulator,Trucks,18 Wheels of Steel,Haulin,Convoy,Pttm,Long Haul,Trucksimulator,Trucksimulation,Truck Simulator,Simulation,ATS,Trucksim,Extreme Trucker 2,ETS,ETS2,GTS,UKTS,ET,ET2,18WoS,Tutorial,Tutorials,Tipp,Zmodeler,z3d,Modding,SCS,simulation,support, Zmod,z3d,Sk,Skins,Map,Maps,Mod,Mods,Trucksims,STD,Scania Truck Driving Simulator,Scania,ETS2Mods, Euro Trucksimulator2 Mods