You are not logged in.

Read-mode only, error

Antworten im Thema: 3 » Der letzte Beitrag (Nov 18th 2012, 3:50pm) ist von Harry Piel.

Dear visitor, welcome to Trucksimulator24 - Die freundliche Trucksimulator Community rund um den Euro Truck Simulator 2, Euro Trucksimulator, German Truck Simulator, 18 Wheels of Steel Reihe, Extreme Trucker und den ZModeler.. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Raoulemilian

Unregistered

Sunday, November 18th 2012, 2:09pm

Read-mode only, error

Hello, i don't speak german but i hope someone tell me what's the problem. In the game folder i have base/map folders so when i save a map there it's saving ok. But when i want to reload the map from there it says me "[fs] Failed to open file "/map/test.mbd" in the read_only mode". So,the game is in read-only mode. I tried multiple methods to discover the problem and i think should be from base_cfg.scs which i can't open with the scs extractor. In game config i have g_developer and g_concole to 1 so all is ok, but the game is still in read-only mode, even each file in the game folder and in my documents/ets2 are NOT read-only,also i tried to reinstall the game in C drive,diffrent versions of game... so i think the problem is in base_cfg.scs. Anyone had this problem? ;(
Excuse me i should create this thread in Help and problems section,not here.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Raoulemilian" (Nov 18th 2012, 2:21pm)

Harry Piel

Unregistered

Sunday, November 18th 2012, 2:42pm

ETS2 only can read 'europe.mbd' an not 'test.mbd'.

Raoulemilian

Unregistered

Sunday, November 18th 2012, 2:48pm

Look, i want to create new roads in original map europe.mbd . When i add a road and i save it it saves ok but when reload the map it reloads like i didnt add that road. What's the problem? I also read a thread in this forum about administrator permissions and about this read-only error but i have XP so i cant solve it.

Harry Piel

Unregistered

Sunday, November 18th 2012, 3:50pm

You must make a Mod like this: Raoulemilians_map/map/europe.mbd.
ETS2 read the map than only from the Mod.

Sorry for my bad English.

Social bookmarks

Counter:

Hits today: 29,355 | Hits yesterday: 92,978 | Hits record: 353,247 | Hits total: 221,407,625 | Average hits: 46,789.66

Clicks today: 50,444 | Clicks yesterday: 147,821 | Clicks record: 756,082 | Clicks total: 735,568,087 | Clicks avarage: 155,446.23 | Counts since: May 3rd 2011, 7:40am

Ungelesene Beiträge Unbeantwortete Themen Themen der letzten 24 Stunden

Euro Truck Simulator,Euro Truck Simulator 2,German Truck Simulator,Forum,Community,Downloads,Support,Euro Trucksimulator,Euro Trucksimulator 2,German Trucksimulator,Trucks,18 Wheels of Steel,Haulin,Convoy,Pttm,Long Haul,Trucksimulator,Trucksimulation,Truck Simulator,Simulation,ATS,Trucksim,Extreme Trucker 2,ETS,ETS2,GTS,UKTS,ET,ET2,18WoS,Tutorial,Tutorials,Tipp,Zmodeler,z3d,Modding,SCS,simulation,support, Zmod,z3d,Sk,Skins,Map,Maps,Mod,Mods,Trucksims,STD,Scania Truck Driving Simulator,Scania,ETS2Mods, Euro Trucksimulator2 Mods